Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 in Review

 
New Years Eve 2012
 
It is no secret that 2012 has been a rough year for me.  There have been a lot of changes in my life and it has made me ask myself a lot of soul searching questions.  On of the questions that really bothered me that kept running through my head, well actually keeps running through my head, is "was there any good times in the last year"  I questioned if we laughed enough and if we did laugh was it real.  I have spent the last six months dissecting the past twelve and a half year of my life and there were times that I felt none of is was true, none of it was real, there was never any happiness.  Now of course I know this isn't true but with all the hurt and pain all I could see was the unhappy times we had.  My greatest concern was my children, were they happy, please tell me they had a good year and that my hurt didn't sadden their sweet innocent lives.  What I decided to do to help ease my mind and to remember that yes our lives took a turn this summer, but regardless we laughed, and yes we had fun.  Here are some of my favourite moments from this past year.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Laura Hotte said...

Tears. What a beautiful year you gave your girls!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!!
You captured the happy times with style!!!