Friday, April 5, 2013

Pinterest Challenge Week 14

This weeks challenge was a big one and I have been working on it for a long time.  I have had a love for Chevron for a while now and really wanted to do a statement wall in my house.  I spent some time looking on Pinterest at different walls and ideas. I had to decide how big and deep I wanted the pattern.  I had some help on this one, Mike had a great idea and made a stencil out of cardboard. Then he taped it all out for me, which was very tedious.  Some paint and lots of time and I had an amazing wall.  I could not be happier with the results.

 

 



Pinterest Challenge Week 1

Pinterest Challenge Week 2

Pinterest Challenge Week 3

Pinterest Challenge Week 4

Pinterest Challenge Week 5

Pinterest Challenge Week 6

Pinterest Challenge Week 7

Pinterest Challenge Week 8

Pinterest Challenge Week 9

Pinterest Challenge Week 10

Pinterest Challenge Week 11

Pinterest Challenge Week 12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wondering what measurements you used... Love this!