Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Year in Review

I am a sucker for new beginnings, for change, a fresh start, whatever you want to call it, I live for it. It's a chance to make a change, to open your eyes to something different, to change the path you are on, what's life without change and chance?  New Years is one of my favourite holidays, seriously it's the biggest fresh start of the year.  Before the new year starts I always make sure to take some time to look over the past year and see what we have done, what we have accomplished, where we have been and how we have grown.  This year was my first full year as a single Mom and I have to say ... I loved it!  The girls and I get each other, we understand each other, we have a blast together and we have a whole lot of love for each other.  I love our little family of three.  



So here you have it ... this was our 2013 ....


(Song: Sarah Bareilles - Brave)

I am so excited for 2014 it's time for some changes, I just know this year is going to be a big one for us ... I can feel it.

No comments: