Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Proud Moment


my 6 year old daughter Quinn has been asking for a while now to get her haircut but I loved her long blonde hair and didn't want her to.  she came to me one day and said that the reason she wanted to cut it was because she wanted to donate it to another child who was sick and needed it.  i never expected to hear these words from my 6 year old but there they were.  at that moment my heart was full, how could i say no to such an amazing request.  

since the haircut she has loved having short hair but plans to grow it long again ... and says she wants to donate it again.  her heart is so big, she is such a sweet caring loving child.  i am blessed to have this young lady in my life ... and to think i get to call her mine. 

A big thank you to Katie at The HairBar who helped Quinn cut off a whole 11 inches of hair to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.




No comments: